Get Access to ZAX
To create a new account:
- Choose a username and password. Your username can contain uppercase and lowercase letters, spaces, numbers, and simple punctuation. Your password should be unique to this site.
- Choose an e-mail address to use, preferably
- your email@example.com e-mail address;
- an address you use for Facebook, if you are friended with Josh Dibble '64, Jason Cho '98, or the current High Pi; or
- another address registered with Cornell University or the national office of Lambda Chi Alpha.
To use a different address, please contact an administrator to arrange a short e-mail or telephone interview to establish your identity.
- Register your username and password on this site. You will be sent an e-mail message to confirm your e-mail address is valid; follow the instructions in the message to validate it.
- You will receive a welcome e-mail once your identity has been confirmed and your account has been activated.
Only one account is allowed per person.